Responsible for personal data: Magic Team LLC with address at 601 Brickell Key Dr. Suite 700, Miami Fl. 33131, United States, hereinafter Magic Team LLC, and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
Name, surnames and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with Magic Team LLC, whether to ask questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data makes it impossible for Magic Team LLC to respond to the request.
- Name and email: to be able to make comments on the website’s blog.
- Name, surnames, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service, for the purpose of processing everything related to the client.
- Name, telephone and email for newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where advertising, promotions and other information will be reported. the services and/or products offered by Magic Team LLC
- Email: the email will be requested in order to access the client area, according to the data provided when creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to deliver their personal data. Magic Team LLC has no way to effectively verify the age of users, so it is exempt from any liability if the user does not comply with what is indicated here.
Magic Team LLC will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, its contents, and the processing of the user’s personal data, are carried out in the most correct way. To do this, the user may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, forgetting or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern the matter, by writing to email@example.com
At no time Magic Team LLC will share the data it holds with third parties. In case of doing it to comply with the services contracted by a participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the due confidentiality agreements will be provided between the parties.
Links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies outside of Magic Team LLC. Access to these sites must be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
- Contact: the user, client or participant can find forms that will facilitate communication with Magic Team LLC, to raise questions, comments, request a quote, book any of the services offered on the website or claim any rights you have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data makes it impossible for Magic Team LLC to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate as it is part of a pre-contractual procedure. The Magic Team LLC website and email server will be the data processors.
- Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to Magic Team LLC, the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and/or products offered by Magic Team LLC, so that is added to an automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the data owner.
- For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and to carry out a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for their name, email and website to identify them in the comments they wish to make on the blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to other people, you must contact Magic Team LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
The website server will be in charge of the treatment and it will be done with the consent of the data owner.
To process the service request: users, clients or participants will be asked for their data so that Magic Team LLC can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website server.
Magic Team LLC needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
Mailchimp: used to automate commercial information bulletins and send advertising of the products and/or services offered in the email to the owner of the data. website. Service provided by the company The Rocket Science Group LLC, located in the United States of America. It has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Committee for Data Protection, which can be consulted here
Active campaign: Used for email marketing and customer management. This service will be provided by the company ActiveCampaign, LLC, whose office is located in the city of Chicago, USA. They have subscribed to the Privacy Shield which can be verified at this link https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK&status=Active
Google: Tool used as visitor manager This service is run by the company Google LLC, located in Mountain View, California, United States of America, account with the subscription of the EU-US Privacy Shield. which can be consulted at
Facebook Pixel: analysis tool for advertising, used to know the actions of the holders of the data on this website. This service is provided by Facebook, Inc., which is located at 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States of America. If you are outside the United States of America or Canada, the data control entity responsible for the information is
Manychat: Tool used to create bots on Facebook pages, this service is provided by the company ManyChat, INC. It can be contacted through the email
PayPal (Europe) S.à rl et Cie, SCA: company used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
Stripe Inc: used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website . This company is located in the United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Committee for Data Protection that can be consulted here https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4& status =Active. For more information at https://stripe.com/us/privacy
In specific cases Magic Team LLC may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the above because it is a better option that helps to carry out a certain task; If this happens, Magic Team LLC will notify its users, clients or participants of this situation, as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions set out on the website, both being equally applicable at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set forth in the terms and conditions of the website.
“Newsletter” shall be understood as the digital bulletin that Magic Team LLC carries out periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has subscribed voluntarily.
Magic Team LLC is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so you are totally free to do so when you deem it convenient. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions found in the footer of the newsletter.
The user shall not share their content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of Magic Team LLC. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by Magic Team LLC
Magic Team LLC will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any controversy that arises must be dealt with directly with the person or company from which mention is made.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of Magic Team LLC, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that Magic Team LLC has the due authorization to use it as agreed with the author. .
DURATION OF THE PROCESSING
In the case of the personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the time legally applicable by the platform that performs the billing.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic business newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for as long as the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so they can unsubscribe whenever they wish. , automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to email@example.com