A user will be understood as any person who browses themagichoney.com website from now on, simply the website.
Publisher means the owner of the website, who is MAGIC TEAM LLC and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the Deactivation or elimination of cookies section, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that it has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will be understood only as cookies.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, personalization of profiles, links to social networks, administration of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user, thus improving the experience. navigation, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not virus files, spam, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or advertising programming either static on the page or in pop-up format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the editor of the website. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- From third parties: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher. This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Technical: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate without any problem. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that it can have.
- Preferences or personalization : are those that allow remembering information so that the user navigates the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website depending on the type of user’s browser, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on the website and on others that are owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time they spend on a certain page, the hours and days of greatest traffic. .
- Behavioral advertising: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the user.
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies can be multipurpose, that is, fulfill 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a specific selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of end with the acquisition of the desired products
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that requires confirmation
- The data necessary to analyze the website will not be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve
You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to make comments on the blog
- Third-party advertising may not be displayed, reducing income for those who use this modality
- On certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered spam because you cannot be identified
- Various. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to browse this website again, they must once again accept the cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising.
We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the moove_gdpr_popup cookie for a limited time, in order to store the user’s intention of consent in relation to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this may generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but every effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
Name Provider Description Duration Type
moove_gdpr_popup themagichoney.com stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain 30 Days Necessary
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help section of each one to see the particular case. This section mentions the most common, however due to updates to the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always go to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to set cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es (if you want you can shorten it or make a hyperlink, the same in the others)
Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced Options. Configure what you want. For more information, you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-ex plorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show Cookies – Set to what you want. For more information you can visit the browser help section
Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit Apple help
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in your browser for erroneously manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information on its deactivation or elimination in the help section of the corresponding browser. The user assumes responsibility for deleting or deactivating cookies in his browser and therefore assumes the consequences that may arise from this.
At all times the user may communicate with The Editor via email. email@example.com.